Consumers know that when they deal with a company displaying the Greater Moncton Home Builders’ Association logo they are dealing with a company committed to professional standards for the residential construction industry.
• Members shall comply with the National Building Code of Canada as a minimum standard for construction and shall work towards its improvement in the interests of structural sufficiency, safety, and health.
• Members shall plan their sites and homes to conform to the principles of good community planning.
• Members shall deal justly with their employees, subcontractors, and suppliers.
• Members shall deal honestly and fairly with their customers.
• Members shall cooperate to extend the effectiveness of the Association by exchanging information and experience, and encourage research on materials and techniques in order to provide the best value for their customers.
• Members shall uphold the principle of appropriate and adequate compensation for the services they render.
• Members shall avoid all conduct or practice detrimental to the home building industry, to the Association, to the good name or reputation of any of its members, or to customers.
These responsibilities are freely and solemnly assumed as they form part of an obligation as Members.